Wow that bowl commitee is full of a bunch of idiots.. way to pick the better team... NOT! I guess they can't wait for the 5,000 fans that show up from UConn! This is one of the dumbest bowl decisions in years!
Is this the same team that has been blow out it's last two of three games, with and a Big East Officiating appology to UofL in one of thier conference wins? This butt whoopin' in the Meineke will not be good for the BE
Cincy is a real joke of a school. Forget about dorms, just park your car, no one lives on campus, and everyone would rather have the Buckeyes win a game than the Bearcats. What is a Bear-Cat anyway? Confusion reigns over the N. Kentucky border.
Bearcatdave to UConn fans. Congratulations on your selection and I hope you have success against the ACC. I hope your fans turn out in droves to support their team. Go Bearcats, Go Big East.
Everyone is a little cranky I think. Thanks for the congrats Bearcatdave! Good luck with your teams selection. John was right about the Big East not being involved with good enough bowls. As bad as many of you think UCONN is they still had a solid season and as a fan I am excited about it. I know the fans will make the trip. I'm going with six other people. Go Huskies! Go Bearcats! Go Big East!
I was at Nippert Stadium (10 rows up behind the UCONN bench) a couple weeks ago when the Bearcats completely destroyed the Huskies. Let me tell you this UCONN fans....you do not have a good football team. 27-3 (and it wasn't even that close)!!? Really?! 66-21 (and, hell, it seems impossible but that score isn't even indicative of beatdown the Huskies took)??!! Un-friggin-believable.
Poor Cincy... All upset because they have to go to the pizza bowl. Wah Wah. Don't lose to Pitt next time and we aren't having this conversation. The Car Care people know where the money is going to come from. That is all they care about. It also doesn't help that you guys are the ugly step kid of The Ohio State University. Ohio doesn't care about you why should the Meineke Car Care Bowl.
a lot of anonymous posts from bitter Cincy fans. Say what you will about the schedule but last time I checked we beat both Louisville and Pitt and USF when they were in the top 10. Besides we had the better record in Big East play. Enjoy your bowl in Birmingham or Canada.
21 comments:
Get blow out by Cincinnati and West Virginia . Win only two games on the road, Connecticut is a joke.
Don't let them burgers get over cooked while you are typing your foolish post. By the way...I think I heard the fryolator going off.
Can you supersize my order?
Duke, Temple, Akron, Maine.
College Football rules!!
Does Connecticut have a football team?
Wow that bowl commitee is full of a bunch of idiots.. way to pick the better team... NOT! I guess they can't wait for the 5,000 fans that show up from UConn! This is one of the dumbest bowl decisions in years!
You cheated to beat Louisville. Then you resume includes wins over Duke, Temple and Maine. Wow I apologize you are deserving.
Connecticut will lose anywhere away from their home cooking stadium.
Rt
Bearcats - Grow up. 2nd place in the BE period! If you don't like it, start forming the next C-USA.
Awww, poor Cincy fans. Maybe losing to Pitt and Louisville was a bad idea.
Is this the same team that has been blow out it's last two of three games, with and a Big East Officiating appology to UofL in one of thier conference wins? This butt whoopin' in the Meineke will not be good for the BE
Kind of funny that you were still D2 when we were in C-USA
Lose to Pitt, you deserve worse than Birmingham. Next time, try to win more than 4 measly games in the Big East.
When UC was in CUSA we still beat you, Cincinnati always beats UConn.
Both teams 9-3 and UC beat UConn
27-3.
Cincy is a real joke of a school. Forget about dorms, just park your car, no one lives on campus, and everyone would rather have the Buckeyes win a game than the Bearcats. What is a Bear-Cat anyway? Confusion reigns over the N. Kentucky border.
UCONN played 4 BE Home games, UC played 3 BE Home games..
I don't blame that on UCONN but the BE scheduling unbalance is going to do this every year.
UCONN went 2-3 on the road, Cincinnati went 5-1. This game isn't played in Charlotte, Connecticut.
Bearcatdave to UConn fans. Congratulations on your selection and I hope you have success against the ACC. I hope your fans turn out in droves to support their team. Go Bearcats, Go Big East.
Everyone is a little cranky I think. Thanks for the congrats Bearcatdave! Good luck with your teams selection. John was right about the Big East not being involved with good enough bowls. As bad as many of you think UCONN is they still had a solid season and as a fan I am excited about it. I know the fans will make the trip. I'm going with six other people. Go Huskies! Go Bearcats! Go Big East!
I was at Nippert Stadium (10 rows up behind the UCONN bench) a couple weeks ago when the Bearcats completely destroyed the Huskies. Let me tell you this UCONN fans....you do not have a good football team. 27-3 (and it wasn't even that close)!!? Really?! 66-21 (and, hell, it seems impossible but that score isn't even indicative of beatdown the Huskies took)??!! Un-friggin-believable.
Temple actually beat UCONN, but (like their Louisville "win") the officials made a "mistake." Oops.
Poor Cincy... All upset because they have to go to the pizza bowl. Wah Wah. Don't lose to Pitt next time and we aren't having this conversation. The Car Care people know where the money is going to come from. That is all they care about. It also doesn't help that you guys are the ugly step kid of The Ohio State University. Ohio doesn't care about you why should the Meineke Car Care Bowl.
a lot of anonymous posts from bitter Cincy fans. Say what you will about the schedule but last time I checked we beat both Louisville and Pitt and USF when they were in the top 10. Besides we had the better record in Big East play. Enjoy your bowl in Birmingham or Canada.
Post a Comment