Pregame: Had to do some visiting and tailgating with old friends. Thanks to Guandalini's for the food. I know its cold, but I wish I could stay out there and watch the game and have someone in here. Good times.
I have a good feel about today's game. What does that mean? Nothing. But the Huskies do have a good running attack and that will win out.
Big win for Pittsburgh against Rutgers Friday night. I flipped it on between innings of the Yankee game. Saw Dion Lewis' touchdown run. Does the Big East have good backs or what?
WVU has Noel Devine, Pitt Dion Lwwis, Louisville Victor Anderson and Todman and Dixon with UConn. That's good quality. That doesn't even mention other good backs like Isiah Pead and MIke Ford.
Good conference for running backs.
Here are some notes:
*UConn has won two straight against the Cardinals. The famous Larry Taylor "unfair catch" and last year's game-winning INT by Lawrence Wilson at Cardinal Stadium .
*Andre Dixon is 29th in the country in rushing at 92.6
*UConn is 20th in the country and total defense and eighth in the nation in sacks. That's what one bad game will do for you. Huskies were No. 4 before the debacle at Pitt.
Where is everyone?
The late arriving UConn crowd is in full force. Game is sold out. Stadium is 60 percent full here at 11:55 a.m. Hey, CT is fashionably late people I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment