Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thursday no news teleconference

Wow. Missed the call because of computer issues, should I even write anything? It's comical.

True story. I was emailed a replay of the conference call because I missed it. The link I was sent was a Pre-Syracuse call in the subject line. I clicked on it and listened for five minutes and took notes off the internet. Predictable stuff about the injuries,and nothing major happening. I am thinking to myself, same old same old. Then, there was a question about North Carolina's big offensive line...WHAT?

No joke. I couldn't tell the difference between the call five weeks ago and this one. It's the same answers every week.

This week was the same as last week's call when I actually dialed in on my phone into the replay.

Is Tyler available?

Edsall says: "I don't know?"

The coach doesn't know two days before the game?

Come on. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

Listen to this nonsense on Cody vs. Zach and what will determine which one will play ahead of the other:

"Zach was ahead before Cody got hurt. Cody got his opportunity when Zach got hurt. Both guys are healthy and played and did some good things and did things they need to improve upon. We will see what transpires this week and what transpires (Thursday)."

No comments: