We have a couple of things in today's JI. First, a story on Syracuse and what it used to mean courtesy of Rob Lunn. What I couldn't believe was last year, for the first time since 1975 that no Cuse players was drafted.
Big East needs a strong Syracuse.
Good read by Post Standard columnist Bud Poliquin on Edsall being the perfect candidate for Syracuse. Why didn't they hire him four years ago? Can't argue with what he writes, and I am sure the allure is strong for Edsall. It is a straight lateral move in conference however. How many coaches do that? I still say unlikely to Syracuse. But, how many times do we need to read about "whispers" and Edsall being open for a move? Where there's smoke there is fire I guess.
Lastly, a brief Thursday story on the QB update. Three certainly is a crowd in Storrs.
3 comments:
No 'Cuse blog tonight? One hour to gametime and no blogging.
Giants aren't 'till tomorrow so what gives? (grin)
LOL
You are forgiven. I see tech problems are upon you.
Go Tyler and go Giants!!
Post a Comment