Friday, February 6, 2009

Miller back?

Jarrell Miller is in school, but his status is still murky. Up until Wednesday, Randy Edsall didn't even know what he was up to.

I have been playing tag with him that last day and a half, I will try and talk to him this weekend. Zach Boyer over at rivals has the scoop. Didn't know the jail time. I knew the academic trouble and that he was supposed to go to community college, but that is a bit of an eye opener.

Reading various articles there is a question of how many years left. If I understand it correctly from what we went through when he got here, Miller had to sit out as a transfer, but that transfer was his redshirt year at UConn. He didn't lose a year when he left North Carolina to prep school

That time spent at Fork Union didn't start his clock.

So he had 4 to play 4 starting this year. That would mean he has 3 years left, or at worst 2. It's still a mess.

No comments: